|A unique chalkboard planter for my lovely teacher Mrs Sneddon|
I am going to show you how to make a chalkboard planter where you can write your own special message...
What you need:
- A terracotta pot
- White paint
- Blackboard paint
- Black marker pen
- A plant
How to make it:
1. Paint the top rim of your plant pot white (I gave it a couple of coats)
|Paint the top ridge of your terracotta pot white|
2. Paint the bottom section with blackboard paint (allow 2-3 coats)
|Add your blackboard paint|
3. Once dry, draw on your measuring tape around the top using your black marker pen
|Draw on your measuring tape marks|
4. Add your message in chalk. I wrote "Thanks for helping me grow" on one side and "Lulu x" on the other but you could draw/write whatever you want.
5. Plant your plant, being careful not to smudge your artwork.
|Carefully add compost and your plant|
And there you have it, a wonderful, unique gift for your lovely teacher.
A BIG thank you to my clever Auntie Nicola Simm who inspired me to make this gift.
A HUGE thank you to Mrs Sneddon for being my wonderful teacher this year!
Hugs & kisses,